Facilitated by: Ed Ussery
*new students are welcome any time!*
Synchronicity is a phenomenon that connects the entire universe. It occurs both continually and beyond time and space. Once students recognize it, they will nurture, amplify, and apply it. Synchronicity is related to other phenomena in the mental environment, such as precognition, remote viewing, and divination. In Eastern Philosophy, it is analogous to the Tao. There are parallels and similarities in other spiritual traditions that students will be exposed to during the workshop. Additional teachings and activities include:
- Practical exercises and meditations to develop psychic ability to discern the true intention of ETs you will encounter. Contact is in progress, and we must be prepared.
- Applying the new media in creation and observation of ongoing psychic and synchronistic events, and the creation and interpretation of psychic art.
- Recruiting synchronicity to encode and create magical and psychic tools.
- Readings of the Tarot and the I Ching with in-depth investigations of their relationships with synchronicity, nature, and Eastern Philosophy.
- Demonstration of synchronistic links to Nostradamus and other eminent figures.
- An engineer’s perspective into the truth of the attacks of September 11, 2001, with exploration of its psychic and synchronistic imprints, and proof that it was an inside job.
- Art, exercises, and games expanding your consciousness and your imagination applying the visualization of higher spatial dimensions, including the 4th dimension and beyond.
- Tapping into the extra-sensory and hyper-dimensional elements of western art to increase students’ spheres of psychic influence. Psychic networking.